1. Atmega32 evaluation product
2. Unlimited combination of creating projects based on ATmega32
3. Interface 4 LEDs
4. Interface 2 Switches as Normal I/O or as Interrupt Source
5. Interface 4x4 Keypad (Keypad is on-board)
6. Interface RS232
7. Interface a Buzzer using PWM
8. Interface with Real Time Clock DS1307 using I2C (TWI)
9. Interface with 24C256 EEPROM using I2C (TWI)
10. Interface with temperature sensor using built-in ADC of ATmega32
11. Interface with Light sensor (LDR) using built-in ADC of ATmega32
12. Interface with variable resistance using Internal ADC of ATmega32
13. Interface with RC5 IR receiver.
14. Interface with 16x2 LCD
15. All above interfaces are mounted on the board.
16. Program via JTAG, ISP or Bootloader
17. Choose any ISP Programmer of your choice (ISP Programmer not on-board)
18. Powered from USB
19. Also can be powered from a 5V-regulated DC Power Source.
20. On board Reset switch
21. Size LxW just bigger than a Credit card
22. No Wires!! No wiring required.
Additional Items required:
1. USB Cable Type A - Type A for power up
2. ISP Programmer
3. RC5 Remote (Optional)
This product does not include any sample source code or any software.
Suggested to use WinAVR for source code writing, FreeISP as ISP programmer.
Note: If you are beginner in the field of
microcontrollers, then this product is not suitable to you unless you have a
mentor / teacher with you.
For beginner's we suggest ECAVR product available with us which includes "Audio Visual Tutorial" software to teach you.